All mail addressed to Studio Legale Sutti may be delivered to its Head Office at Via Montenapoleone 8, 20121 Milan (Italy), where our Company-Commercial Dept. and our IP and Competition Dept. are located, and from where it is forwarded in our care to the appropriate recipient.
If your mail contains documents to be urgently delivered in original to a specific office, you might wish to send it instead directly to the other addresses which are indicated with specific regard to:
- the Milan office of our Labour & Related Matters Dept.;
- the Milan office of our Tax Dept.;
- our South Milanese Province and Pavia Office;
- our Bergamo & Brescia Office;
- our Genoa Office;
- our Rome Office;
- our London Office;
- our Tokyo Office;
- our Sofia Office;
- our Belgrade Office;
- our Bucharest Office;
- our Zagabria Office.
Please see the page describing our policy with respect to languages to check which correspondence languages are currently supported.
Texts and other data addressed to the Firm can be delivered in digital form, in any of the supported formats and preferably encrypted, on most removable media, and in particular on:
- Cd-Roms, Video Cds, Cd-Rs, Cd-RWs, DVDs, DVD-RAMs, DVD-RW+s.
- 5″¼ or 3″½ floppy-disks (formatted from 360Kbyte to 2.88 Mbyte),
- LS-120 and Iomega Zip cartridges:
- 3″½ magneto-optical disks, both re-writable and O-Rom.
Analog audio and video can be delivered on
- stereo 7 audiotapes;
- compact discs;
- VHS, S-VHS, Hi-8 videotapes.